Type keyword(s) to search

Scottie Salton: "He's Probably Not Even a Virgin!"

Okay, here's your Scottie thread, now that I was kicking myself about it in the Kaycee thread.  Title quote comes from Rockstar in a paranoid moment about Scottie being an "evil genius" after he won the Week 3 HoH.  (Which, you'll recall, came after Shirtgate, where he was trying to pin his flip vote on either Haleigh or Rockpile, who weren't wearing the Swaggy C shirts he'd orchestrated.)

I don't know what would be the "benefits" of claiming virginity, exactly, but now Angie will have a whole week in the Jury House to take that arrow out of Scottie's quiver (by taking his arrow into her quiver, as it were), should she so choose. I mean, it's Jury!  Chris need never know ;)

On a more serious note, Scottie is the likely favorite to win the Jury Battle Back, so it's quite possible we haven't seen the last of him.  If he returns and somebody is interested in legitimately allying with him, it would mean that (finally!) somebody's on a different page than "everybody sniff Tyler's balls".  I mean, I doubt it will happen…but I suppose it could.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

I don't know what would be the "benefits" of claiming virginity, exactly, but now Angie will have a whole week in the Jury House to take that arrow out of Scottie's quiver (by taking his arrow into her quiver, as it were), should she so choose. I mean, it's Jury!  Chris need never know ;)

I think you mean Bayleigh (given the last sentence), but the mental image of Rockstar banging Scottie is the perfect combination of horrible / amazing. Total "I can't not look at it!!"

No, I meant Rockstar, whose partner back home is named "Chris", too.  Since she was the one who claimed Scottie might be faking the whole Virgin King thing in the first place.

But you're right, given who he'll be spending the week with, Scottie could have his choice of which Chris to piss off.  (If he does hook up with Bayleigh, I think he should definitely wear a "Swaggy C" tee during the act.)

HA! I got so swept up in the hilarious mental image, I forgot Angie's guy is a Chris also. And I am now DYING at the image of Scottie hooking up with Bayleigh while wearing the Swaggy tee. Thank you for the entertainment, desperately needed on a Friday afternoon!

24 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

That's an....interesting comic.

That is production's revenge on Scottie breaking network standards during his pre-vote speech on live TV and them having to bleep him for his totally sophomoric crudeness.

Edited by green
  • Love 2