Type keyword(s) to search

The Cure

Someone please explain to me why Ravi couldn't use Isobel's brain to create more of a cure?!  I get that it was something in her brain that caused it but he was able to replicate so many other things, why not the chemical compounds of her brain?

• Love 1

Well if her magical properties came from her magical illness he can start the long long process of doing that once he gets more donated brains of that type.

Maybe Dale will turn out to produce the cure in some way. Blood? I can’t think they’ll have her savaged and her brain eaten by numerous zombies. 

18 hours ago, shill33 said:

Someone please explain to me why Ravi couldn't use Isobel's brain to create more of a cure?!  I get that it was something in her brain that caused it but he was able to replicate so many other things, why not the chemical compounds of her brain?

Because the show was renewed for another season and the writers have to make a cure both ridiculously easy to create (when convenient to the plot) and impossible to create (when inconvenient). 

It's nuts that a small injection of brain juice could cure a zombie rat, but a zombie human has to eat an entire brain.  I wonder if it even occurred to Ravi to try brain juice injections or eating only part of the brain.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, shill33 said:

Plot convenience for when Liv gives it away and to keep her a zombie for 1 more season.

• Love 2