Type keyword(s) to search

The CSI Backdoor Pilot

I know this is really old, but I just saw an awful commercial for CSI Cyber and I felt compelled to write about why his episode in particular caused me to stop watching CSI all together. I had been disappointed in the way CSI had changed from its inception for a long time, remember how cool the "bullet traveling through the body" type shots were? What happened? It became a bland old-person show years ago and just couldn't quit, but this episode gave me the push I needed. Patricia Arquette's acting was atrocious, and the moment she told the victim that having her identity stolen was Just Like being raped I was done. After that episode was finished I removed all CSI from my DVR and never looked back.

I really can't believe this show is on the air, Patricia's acting is so embarrassing that even a short commercial is unbearable for me.

I remember watching this episode and thinking that a Cyber spin-off was a terrible, terrible idea.  At least they didn't carry over calling the unknown guys on the net 'nodes'.  Mrs. Pootel still makes jokes about that one.