Type keyword(s) to search

The Walking Dead Rewards Club

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Rewards code for Mid Season FTWD premiere from TTD is PIZZA. Enter code by Tuesday 8/14 at 10am ET. Code from the show is COLONIA. Code will not be re-shown during encore.

Thanks for posting. Anyone who knows the codes feel free to post to help others out. Some peeps can't stay up late,life happens, and br breaks needed,lol. Thank You 

• Love 2

8-26-2018.

AMC Rewards code for FTWD S4,E11 is ALTHEA. [300 points: Enter the code on 08/26 between 9pm-3am ET.] Get 100 points if enter code later in the week.

Code word from TTD (worth 300 points):  MOMO. [Enter the code that will be announced by Chris Hardwick during the episode by Tuesday 8/21 at 10am ET.]

Howdy Folks, 

Rewards has the entry page up for TTD code word, QUINN. You have until 9/4 10 am EST to get the 300 points. 

FTWD Code Word; WEAK

Earn points, buy merch. Lets hope they get some better merch though. Maybe some of the stuff they give away on the TTD show. They should collect postcards from us. Throw them in a dead burn barrel and pick one winner to get the stuff they give away on the show. Like the Bozo Show used to do, remember that folks, lol. Happy Labor Day! Be happy, be kind!

9/9/18 FTWD Reward Code; MORGANFEAR

TTD Reward Code;BLACKJACK

9/10/18 1634; Videos worth 300 points available now. How long they stay up, I don't know. So, watch & earn while you can.

Have a great week and enjoy the summer sun while you can. 

• Love 1
On 9/26/2018 at 7:00 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Has anyone actually got anything yet?

I used my points to get a Carl set art poster, and one of those pins. I have purchased TWD Monopoly Game, Michonne ornament(it looked so lifelike,not like those toy dolls),Michonne Sword. I happen to check one day and the points were low, like 4,000-8,000, I can't remember exactly.  I had points for it so I grabbed it. Usually, the points were high and out of my reach. I thought I was earning, and saving in earnest. I didn't realize other peeps were purchasing mass amounts of stuff and racking up mass amounts of points. So, I check daily for a deal. They had 2 tickets to S9 premiere yesterday for only 4,000 points. I'm not up for any travel at this time. I didn't notify anyone. I'm starting to feel like a pest emailing everyone all the time with code words and rewards stuff. At my age I don't know why I'm collecting collectables, lol. 

On 27/09/2018 at 5:37 PM, WalkerTalker said:

I used my points to get a Carl set art poster, and one of those pins.

Your never too old for collectibles! As usual this isn’t available in the U.K but check out the Merle ornament, it’s out very soon and I think it looks cool, plus will grow in value along with the Daryl on a bike one. I’m trying to find a way of getting one so we’ll see.

i was thinking of getting a signed Lauren poster as a Christmas treat for myself, was the Coral poster signed?

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/the-walking-dead-merle-dixon-walker-ornament-1799QXE3153.html?source=igodigital&fromCarousel=true

Edited by OoohMaggie
On 9/29/2018 at 6:58 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Your never too old for collectibles! As usual this isn’t available in the U.K but check out the Merle ornament, it’s out very soon and I think it looks cool, plus will grow in value along with the Daryl on a bike one. I’m trying to find a way of getting one so we’ll see.

i was thinking of getting a signed Lauren poster as a Christmas treat for myself, was the Coral poster signed?

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/the-walking-dead-merle-dixon-walker-ornament-1799QXE3153.html?source=igodigital&fromCarousel=true

No, it wasn't signed. It was TTD set art. Not an official signed poster by Coral. 

54 minutes ago, zottybear said:

Thanks to you, too.  I missed the 1st code last Sunday, but was able to get it from you....

You are welcome, and thx again for Ethanol. It is nice to know others are filling this out. We can help each other so we get the 300 points, instead of the 100, or zero. Have a great week. 

10/1/18 Rewards has 250 points of video's to watch. Watch and earn points for merch. In a day or two they will have the show to rewatch for another 50 points. 

Have a great week and enjoy  October, the fall of a season.

10/10/18 Good news for Rewards members, videos are online now. Watch-m-earn points to buy merch. Also, one of the videos states something about a contest for a signed katana at AMC.com/katana. I could not find  the site. If any of you do if you could be so kind and let me know.

Thank You

10/23/18 Rewards site has videos to watch and earn on site. Also, I was able to vote on Fan Art, but I didn't get my 300 points. I left a message on AMC TWD Twitter site. I don't know how to get a hold of them anymore to let them know the site isn't working correctly. Boy, I miss our frog. 

6-9-2019 TWD Rewards Code for FTWD S5 Ep. 2 is WALKERTHREAT.

There isn't a rewards code for TTD, as there won't be another TTD episode until after the Fear Mid-Season Finale.

Rewards site still has weekly videos to earn rewards points, but AMC cut them back from 6 videos (50 points each for 300 points) to only 4 videos for last week (200 total points).

I missed getting them; but there was new, good merchandise to get with your points. Apparently, there will be a lot this summer, popping up randomly, as AMC's calling it the "summer of rewards".

You still get 1 point for a daily log in to the site.

Have a good week! Enjoy the Women's World Cup soccer! :-) Go USA! (First USA match is Tues, June 11th, versus Thailand... 3pm EST)

• Love 1