Type keyword(s) to search

S.02..E.12 Getaway With Murder 2018.06.10

I enjoyed this episode.  It was the whodunnit in a hotel cut off by a storm.  I suspected that either the wolf howler or the deputy would be the killer.  We didn't see enough of the other guests to suspect them.  I did like they finally got Zoe & Kurtis together in the escape room.  I have to say I am surprised they broke up the couples this soon in the season.  I did laugh when it was obvious the engagement ring was big when Angie put it on.  But all of a sudden she could not get it off.  Sure.

• Love 1
(edited)

I liked it too.  I thought that was really nice of Shade and Angie to get Zoey and Kurtis together.

I am kind of sorry that they broke up the two couples - as long as they stayed together we didn't have Shade and Angie getting together.  It's okay with me if they do get together eventually but I hope it doesn't interfere with the stories - the leads getting together plot line has taken over so many other shows and I find it tiresome.

I really thought the deputy would turn out to be the killer but I'm glad it wasn't - he was kind of cute:)

Edited by Trey
  • Love 1

I do think they are going to set up Shade and Angie, that last line from Angie, "how about we just sit here for a minute before we  give it a try?" is a clear reference to them. But the fact that they seem to be mature enough to "wait for a minute" (- for the Porsche/ and for them) means they'll probably wait a little while before putting them together 

I liked the escape room parallels:  Zoe and Maz in the Escape Room and Angie and Shade trapped in the lodge looking for clues who committed the murder.

I wish they had kept the couples together. Both the lawyer and the doctor looked like keepers.  And putting together Angie and Shade is so obvious.

• Love 1