Type keyword(s) to search

S03: E07 Dragonfly's Last Dance 2018.06.10

I must say that I am enjoying Lydia this season. She is ruthless and focused on her goal of surviving the barons' war. She was wrong to think that the parlay with Chau would work. She was lucky that Nathan and Tilda stopped her.

It seems like The Widow is finally have having some self-awareness about her actions, but I won't hold my breath that it lasts long.

Good riddance to the River King. Glad that Sunny seems to be over his pacifist tendency for the moment. So now Sunny has a sister. I can't think that this is anyone we have met before so she should be showing up in the second half of this season. 

MK is annoying with this young woman. He needs a good ass kicking. Hopefully, Sunny will be handing him one next week or later in the season.

It just occurred to me: Could Sunny's sister be M.K.'s mother? 

• Love 2
On 6/11/2018 at 7:19 AM, SimoneS said:

It just occurred to me: Could Sunny's sister be M.K.'s mother? 

Good one! 

On 6/12/2018 at 7:34 AM, GayAsFuck said:

I doubt it. If MK's dreams are correct, then Sunny will have killed his sister... 

I doubt MK's dreams are correct.

I was watching The Dark Knight Rises, there was a scene about 3/4 through when Selina stops some kids from picking on one kid.  It was a cute little Aramis Knight.

(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 12:47 PM, sugarbaker design said:

I doubt MK's dreams are correct.

Me too. MK is an emotional mess so his dreams are flaky. There isn't even any evidence that his mother is dead. As far as I can tell it is his fear playing out in his dream, but for all he knows she could be alive searching for him or being held somewhere. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1