Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E21: Guardian

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'd still do him......

hehe, and Cutter was a cutie too.

I liked Annie Parisse - Alex Borgia (?) a lot. she was attractive, but not in a supermodel way like Jamie Ross or Abby, and could also act. I was crushed when they off-ed her, and so brutally at that. 

2 minutes ago, Nisha said:

hehe, and Cutter was a cutie too.

I liked Annie Parisse - Alex Borgia (?) a lot. she was attractive, but not in a supermodel way like Jamie Ross or Abby, and could also act. I was crushed when they off-ed her, and so brutally at that. 

When Cutter was Executive ADA his, ADA was smoking hot.  I can't remember her damn name. 

I liked Alex too.  Jamie was a Bond Girl, you're not going to beat that.  Jamie was on Blue Bloods this season in a small role, (she didn't age fabulously, but I guess those original recipes are much older than I care to admit).  I really wanted her to be "Jamie Ross" on Blue Bloods, just like my fantasy it to see Jack McCoy just walking down the courtroom stairs when Erin is doing an interview or something.  Jeez, he's their DA too.  LOL  

32 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

When Cutter was Executive ADA his, ADA was smoking hot.  I can't remember her damn name. 

I liked Alex too.  Jamie was a Bond Girl, you're not going to beat that.  Jamie was on Blue Bloods this season in a small role, (she didn't age fabulously, but I guess those original recipes are much older than I care to admit).  I really wanted her to be "Jamie Ross" on Blue Bloods, just like my fantasy it to see Jack McCoy just walking down the courtroom stairs when Erin is doing an interview or something.  Jeez, he's their DA too.  LOL  

Connie Rubaroza - the actress's name  is Alana De La Garza, I think. Yes she was very pretty.

Who's Erin?