Type keyword(s) to search

Elvis Presley: The Searcher

• Start Topic

Not yet, but thanks for mentioning that there's a part two.  I'm not an HBO subscriber but DirecTV is doing a free weekend, so I'm recording it.  I watched the first part but didn't know there was more.  So thanks!

I think I've watched every Elvis documentary, but this is the first one that makes him feel like a real, whole person.  I'm hoping part two will help me understand the Elvis who lost control of his life.  Because Vegas Elvis?  Really?  It doesn't feel like a natural evolution.

i already knew, as a long time elvis lover, that the p.o.s. "colonel parker" was pretty much responsible for ruining his life/career. this second part was fantastic. i couldn't look away and i was so heartsick thru the whole thing. poor elvis was so taken advantage of. i wish there was someone who could have gotten thru to him about this blood sucking parasite that only wanted to make himself rich off the misery of another human being. i wish they would have said what happened to him. i hope the end of his life was miserable and hopefully short. 

• Love 1