Type keyword(s) to search

Grace Ingalls: Every Time You Turnbaugh 'Round

It's a running joke that TV Grace was too old for that high chair, rather like TV Carrie's pee puddles. 

As with Carrie, the real Grace deserves a lot better than to be defined by what Michael Landon did to her.

• Love 1

I don’t remember Grace as well from the TV series, because I missed many of the later episodes. Though now I have the complete series on DVD, and am currently going through them all again.

They were rather cute, which is the main prerequisite for any child actor I suppose.

turnbaugh5.jpg

Oddly enough ,in the tag of the "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" (in which Nellie got married and Laura got engaged),  Grace was seen making goo-goo eyes at a toddler boy but told by Pa she'd have to wait fifteen years (after which the title 'To Be Continued. .. in Fifteen Years' flashed on the screen). Grace seemed to have been about two or three at the time whereas Carrie (who started out being roughly four but would be depicted to roughly thirteen years of age) was NEVER given any kind of hint of flirtation or future romance.  So, at least Grace was given that much more dimension than Carrie was!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blergh said:

Oddly enough ,in the tag of the "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" (in which Nellie got married and Laura got engaged),  Grace was seen making goo-goo eyes at a toddler boy but told by Pa she'd have to wait fifteen years (after which the title 'To Be Continued. .. in Fifteen Years' flashed on the screen). Grace seemed to have been about two or three at the time whereas Carrie (who started out being roughly four but would be depicted to roughly thirteen years of age) was NEVER given any kind of hint of flirtation or future romance.  So, at least Grace was given that much more dimension than Carrie was!

Yes, but Carrie has all the allure of cold porridge...

• Love 1