Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E17: In Name Only

Screen+Shot+2018-03-09+at+2.19.49+PM+%25

s Jason and the SEAL Team come closer to avenging the loss of Echo Team, Mandy takes matters into her own hands after her boss won’t green-light her mission to take out their biggest target. Also, Jason is unsure of where his relationship with Amy stands.

Promos

This show is losing me. I spent majority of the episode bored out of my mind. The last ten minutes were exciting, mostly. But everything else, and especially Mandy and Jason (and Amy) are unbearable.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, TV Anonymous said:

What kind of helicopters did the team ride back from the mission? They did not look like any helicopter in current SOCOM inventory.

I actually thought for a brief moment that the helicopters looked like Ka-52 "Alligator" (Wiki says it's called Hokum B by the NATO code).

I wanted to say that you were wrong as all models and variants of Sikorsky S-70 / UH-60 did not have the capability to retract their landing gears in. But then I saw the drawings of what the stealth MH-60 might be. And you were right. They looked like those allegedly stealth helicopters.