Type keyword(s) to search

Brallie

Just curious if anyone is still shipping Brandon and Callie?  She never did get formally adopted did she?  Seems like the expression on her face when Brandon announces his engagement left the door open - "Just saying".  I thought they were well over until she showed up with Brandon in LA :)

4 hours ago, allinnow said:

Just curious if anyone is still shipping Brandon and Callie?  She never did get formally adopted did she?  Seems like the expression on her face when Brandon announces his engagement left the door open - "Just saying".  I thought they were well over until she showed up with Brandon in LA :)

Callie did officially get adopted. 

I never enjoyed the Braille aspect of the show. 

I think Callie's just flustered because she hasn't dated anyone in 5 years and then finds out that one of her ex's is getting married--she doesn't still want a relationship with Brandon, it's just bringing up her own issues.  That said, apparently there are still some people out there on the internet who ship these two as a couple.

17 hours ago, Glade said:

I think Callie's just flustered because she hasn't dated anyone in 5 years and then finds out that one of her ex's is getting married--she doesn't still want a relationship with Brandon, it's just bringing up her own issues.  That said, apparently there are still some people out there on the internet who ship these two as a couple.

Do we know she hasn't dated anyone in 5 years or is that speculation? 

I don't think Callie's gone five days with dating anyone until now.