Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada Season 6

I knew Kaela would never vote out her boy toy. I don't buy her BS about wanting to beat the best. She was just too chicken to vote him out because he threatened to never speak to her if she did. Typical. 

• Love 2

Wow.  I did not see that coming -- either Paras pulling out those comp wins at the end or her swaying the majority of the jury.  But, eh, I didn't really like either of them (or Derek) anyway, so whatever. 

This whole season went to hell when Canada saved Ryan and Erica was voted out.  Stupid Canada!

• Love 3
(edited)

That may have been the shoutiest jury questioning yet. Someone really needed to remind Paras and Kaela that they were mic'd up and didn't need to yell.

And colour me surprised that Paras ended up taking it. I thought the vote would be closer and Kaela would win. Not unpleasantly surprised, but still.

Edited by Pamela
  • Love 5

They got the winner they deserved. Voting out strong players and competition beasts all season long resulted in a final five with three players who had never won anything and two who didn't win anything until the second half of the season. At least Paras proved her worth over Will and Maddy by winning a few comps, coming in close in a few others, and sharing her strategy with the viewers. She did what she set out to do and it worked. Good for her.

• Love 2

Aaaaand another season done. Good for Paras. Kayla said she knew by the jury questions that she had lost. Her speech to the jury came off as over rehearsed to me and not genuine. Guess what Kaela? Babies know how to vote!  

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Pamela said:

That may have been the shoutiest jury questioning yet. Someone really needed to remind Paras and Kaela that they were mic'd up and didn't need to yell.

Were they in a time crunch? Not just yelly, but speed talking too!

I'm surprised Kaela didn't get any votes, I thought she played a better game but she didn't do a good job of outlining that just went on and on about how she was better than Derek.

• Love 2

Johnny broke his foot running up and down a wall? WTF dude lmao!

I'm happy for Paras, and insanely jealous of her hair...how is it so shiny?? It was nice to see Kaela lose after being so smug most of the season.  That being said, after that entire house full of horrible assholes on BB U.S. last summer, it's kind of refreshing that the worst thing you can say about our "villain" is that she was a little smug.

Arisa double reminding them how the final voting works still cracks me up every year. 

• Love 5