Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiler Speculation: From Shadow's Lips

Bort

So the word is that there’s a mole on the 3rd floor (the directors’ floor). Given that Lotte Verbeek played a secretary there in the 2nd episode and her prominence on genre shows such as Outlander, Agent Carter and The Blacklist, I highly doubt she will be wasted on a throwaway dayplayer role.

I think she’s the mole.

Also, imdb has her character listed as “Ringleader.” Way to give it away, casting directors.

• Love 2

AS it's technically a spoiler until 8PM, I think that the scene where the two Howards show maximum contempt for each other while "Meek" Howard gives the info to "sleazy" Howard, is magnificent. It also begs the question as to will the two get back to where they started.

• Love 3

Am trying to figure out why the just-promoted Marcel was killed in episode 1 by Baldwin. Since it was very public, I assume it's not to replace him. Alpha Howard took his place in strategy, at least temporarily. Perhaps, Alpha Howard is a deep double agent working for the other side (also why he wasn't killed when Clare sprung Baldwin from custody). My mind would be blown if that was revealed in the season finale. 

• Love 2