Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Tequila Sunrise

The housewives arrive in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, ready to kick up their heels and have some fun, but while six of them are sipping cocktails, Venus is back in Melbourne desperately searching for her misplaced passport. Gina, Lydia and Sally decide to ease into holiday mode and stay by the pool. Feeling adventurous, Jackie, Gamble and Janet go in search of Cabo's best taco. In the evening, the ladies head out for a lovely dinner, but the party atmosphere sours quickly when Jackie confronts Lydia over the so-called rift between her and Janet. All the arguing overshadows Venus' arrival and Gina's treatment of Gamble prompts a clash with Sally.

Watching 4x07 of RHOMel and we arent even 20 mins in and already so much drama!

As I've said before, I am totally team Lydiot this year. Jackie/Janet keep coming for her and then getting pissed when she defends herself. She doesn't bring up the Janet issue but then Jackie does and they proceed to blame Gina/Lydiot for saying what happened.

Gina vs. Sally was like seeing Bethenny vs. NeNe going at it if they ever did. I love Giner but Sally aint afraid of no doll. Sally's comment about Gina having to remember everything because she's a lawyer is just as stupid as Ginas comment about Sally being feminine. 

I did feel a tiny bit bad for Gamble for Gina's comment since she did officiate her wedding but Gamble has been a pain in the ass this season and everyone is trying act like she's been a victim in her battle against Venus. 

Giner talking about the Giner army was funny. It was true but it was funny.  But Sally can hold her own and I commend her for it. 

• Love 1