Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: The Hounds of Baskerville

Something terrible has happened to Henry Knight; Sherlock and John investigate the truth about the monstrous creature which apparently killed their client's father. A hound from hell? What seems like fantasy in Baker Street is a very different prospect in the ultra-secret army base that looms over Dartmoor.

I am so very late to the Sherlock party and am now making my way through S2. I just watched the Hounds of Baskerville last night. I loved this episode. Hell, I love every episode. I didn't guess that Sherlock locked John up in the lab, though the reveal of that made me laugh. Now I can't wait to see what the ending means for Sherlock and John now that Mycroft has apparently let a Sherlock-crazed Moriarty out of jail.

• Love 4

I had thought I had watched season 2 but if I did I forgot a lot.  I love how something off the wall is said by someone (a client maybe?) and then later become relevant.  Like the glowing bunny.  And I love how Sherlock and John's friendship has developed.  You can tell how good John's influence has been for Sherlock.   I love this show.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2014 at 9:54 AM, MelsW said:

I am so very late to the Sherlock party and am now making my way through S2. I just watched the Hounds of Baskerville last night. I loved this episode. Hell, I love every episode. I didn't guess that Sherlock locked John up in the lab, though the reveal of that made me laugh. Now I can't wait to see what the ending means for Sherlock and John now that Mycroft has apparently let a Sherlock-crazed Moriarty out of jail.

I guessed that Sherlock had done something with the tea as soon as John went crazy in the lab. I was just waiting for John to realize it. I laughed that entire scene.

• Love 2