Type keyword(s) to search

Becoming A Sister Wife 101

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:16 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

That  one ,for me, was  creepy .  I do not know why it creeped me out but it did.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:16 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

That  one ,for me, was  creepy .  I do not know why it creeped me out but it did.

Ha, I think it might work, in rare circumstances  I don't know,

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, xls said:

Ha, I think it might work, in rare circumstances  I don't know,

I think  the thing  that bothered  me was seeing all three  of them in bed together  . I do not want to  know that much  about  someone's  private  life . 

• Love 4
On January 10, 2018 at 8:40 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

I think  the thing  that bothered  me was seeing all three  of them in bed together  . I do not want to  know that much  about  someone's  private  life . 

I think that was a polyamorous situation.  Wasn't the wife the only one who worked? And the new hubby came in and was hyper possessive of his kids.  The guys had been friends but newbie was very insecure. 

9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think that was a polyamorous situation.  Wasn't the wife the only one who worked? And the new hubby came in and was hyper possessive of his kids.  The guys had been friends but newbie was very insecure. 

Yes that  was the one.

• Love 1