Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Dishing the Dirt

Sally and Gamble get together over lunch to discuss the mystery surrounding Venus and the photos. Venus advises her younger sister Rebecca that it’s time to tell their father that her wedding is off. Lydia organises a day of truffle hunting in the country, giving Sally the chance to confront Venus about the photos. Meanwhile Janet, Jackie and Gamble chopper off to Levantine Hill Vineyard. The three are determined to get to the bottom of the mystery surrounding Venus, and with Janet’s latest intel, things are set to get interesting.

Venus is a nutjob, and I'm not interested in her bullshit.  Gina, however, cracked me up at the produce market.  Loved her performance (it definitely was a performance) from "I haven't been to a market in YEARS!" to shoving squash down her bust.  Gina doesn't give a flying fuck about any of this shit.  I'm so bored by Lydia's storyline of cooking in the kitchen.  Hello?  One-season wonder Susie bored us to tears with that one, too.  Janet seems quite angry and fed-up this year, and it isn't really apparent why.  I do enjoy watching our visitor from Whoville barely contain her seething rage towards half the cast.

I like Sally so far, but I also need to see where she's going to go with this.

Jackie is barely on this season!  I need more of my special snowflake Bogan than I'm getting...SHINE SHINE SHINE!

Edited by strongoxman
  • Love 2
On 12/28/2017 at 5:24 PM, strongoxman said:

I'm so bored by Lydia's storyline of cooking in the kitchen.  Hello?  One-season wonder Susie bored us to tears with that one, too. 

But Lydia is so charming and adorable!  She's so much more interesting than Susie!

Good grief, I hope she's gone after this season.  The two newbies show some promise and anyone can play the shit-stirrer role.

On 12/28/2017 at 5:24 PM, strongoxman said:

Jackie is barely on this season!  I need more of my special snowflake Bogan than I'm getting...SHINE SHINE SHINE!

THIS!!!  I wonder if she is pregnant (or legitimately trying).

This was a fairly slow episode until the last 15 mins or so.

I loved seeing Gina in some "regular" clothing and out of heels, it was a very good look for her and something she should consider taking on more often lol. 

I was really rooting for Venus but then she was shady as hell and is continuing to be shady on IG about it lol. But I want to know...why blur out the pics if they weren't anything really scandalous? And why is Janets contact getting no questioning when it seems like he may be the one who helped start this whole thing bts to get the drama going?

She claims that this was one of the pictures taken but it doesnt add up!

But even with all of this, it doesn't really make me Team Gamble since she's just been so petty and jealous this season. As enjoyable as it is, it is also really not a good look on her.