Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Midsummer Madness

Venus is more convinced than ever that Gamble’s gift to Janet was a deliberate attempt to mock her motivated by jealousy of her friendship with Gina. Janet, Jackie and Sally visit Chyka’s new country estate and fill her in on all the goss. Meanwhile, Gina and Gamble’s heated catchup leaves them no closer to resolving their differences.

Did Lydia really say that Australians are egalitarian?  Gurrrrrrrl…I dare you to say that around the average Australian person of color.  Double dog dare you.  Janet had a point when she said Lydia is too stupid for Gina; she's right, but Gina doesn't mind a sycophant who knows their place.  (I wonder if that's the real problem between Gina and Gamble.)

CHYKA!!!  She looked fabulous and I loved her hair.  I hope this isn't the last we see of her as a "friend of".  Her facial expressions in the face of BS & gossip are still on point.

So Lydia is going to just casually throw out that Gamble has an eating disorder…cue five weeks from now when Lydia claims she never "said/meant it like that!"  Gamble has lost too much weight, IMO, but that's a bold statement to throw out like she cares or is honestly worried.  At least she solidified herself as a Gina minion.  Lydia better watch out, Venus is ready to slip into her spot as soon as she slips up.

So Gamble managed to hit a sore spot for Venus.  Well-aimed, if a little early in the season for that shot across the bow.  I like that Venus' hubby seemed completely unbothered once the initial confrontation was over.  And he's still cute though I'm not a fan of his hairstyle.  The swoop makes him look like he's trying too hard.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It was very nice to see Chyka again, she and Pettifleur are greatly missed. 

Gamble is coming across so damn thirsty this year it's kind of sad. Her lunch date with Giner was good but Gamble...don't try to go against Giner, she wins every time!

At Gamble's party, I was shocked that Janet would have the gall to try and force Venus to show everyone whats in her phone in order to exonerate her, even if she was lying....how about you show us whats on your phone. Venus had nudes and lord knows what else on there. But I am interested to find out why Venus went so far to get "ugly" pictures of Gamble and new girl. Jackie was smart to think of Whatsapp.