Type keyword(s) to search

What are... Mod Notes?

Athena
  • Start Topic

Hello Jeopardy! viewers,

A couple of guidelines on Primetimer forums:

1. Always be civil to your fellow posters
  2. No politics 

See the FAQ here for more info on site wide rules and how to use the forums.  If any poster violates the aforementioned rules, please report it to the mod team. Thank you.

As a reminder, you can ignore other posters in your user Control Panel.  

Jeopardy! spoilers:

Since the show airs at different times in many markets, please avoid posting information about any new episode of the day before 7PM ET / 6PM CT / 5PM MT / 4PM PT. If necessary, you can spoiler tag it. This allows for posters to watch it in their own local TV markets.  Thank you.

For Jeopardy! questions and answers, please see this thread.

Happy posting! 

Hi everyone. This board has many long standing members and it is a mini community within a community. As a result, members here are generally very good at self-moderation in the 7+ years I've been the mod. I give this forum a lot of leeway because of the special community here.

Since Mayim Bialik has become a more regular host, posters have expressed concerns about the increased discussion about her as a host.

As a reminder:

1. Comments about the hosts and contestants are on topic and fair game as long as they do not violate hate speech rules.
  2. It is never OK to tell your other posters how to post or be rude to them about it.
  3. Comments about mod actions or lack thereof is not appropriate.

You can move discussion about hosts to The Guest Host Thread or The Alex Replacement Thread or even create one about Mayim.

Due to the unique nature of this forum, host discussion will probably bleed into the main season thread. In which case, I recommend posters to Ignore other posters in their Control Panel, move along, or change the topic themselves. Generally, most of you are very good about that.

Further boards on boards discussion about how to post about the hosts or contestants will be subject to moderation.

Thank you to those of you who have made this forum so great.

• Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6