Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Take a Stand With Teen Vogue

When the four finalists initially said which issues they had chosen, I was sure that Corey would win because equality and the rainbow flag are so recognizable that he wouldn't have to do much to get his message across. I was pleasantly surprised with the end results.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OFF CAMERA WITH COREY? Seriously, he's been angry for eight weeks and suddenly he's calm and friendly and complimentary. It's like invasion of the body snatchers. It made the backstage time so different. There was camaraderie among everyone instead of the toxic atmosphere we've seen all season.

I knew that Tyme was going home. I agreed with the judges about her work this week. It came off as very juvenile. I know Teen Vogue is for teenagers, but all of it just read too teenybopper.

Tyme took her second elimination well so she and Danny both get bonus points for that.

• Love 3

Tyme seems like a warm and likable person. But holy moly, that voice!

It cracks me up that Sandy and Corey are bros now. See Corey? You two could have been buddies all this time and it would have been much more enjoyable for everyone! I like Sandy. I'm from Boston and I know guys like him. He's OK.

• Love 1

I can't remember which thread and which poster joked that Adriana is using this show to perfect her English, but I can't get that thought of my head while watching. 

However, I like her. I think she's stunning, and she seems sweet. 

I didn't mind this past week's challenge, but felt as if some of the transformations were a bit too on the nose. Like Corey's. I don't mind Sandy, and while I thought his transformation was pretty cool, it made me think of domestic abuse rather than bullying. The black eye, etc.

Edited by Surrealist