Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: The Exchange

Drogo

The Beau Bergdahl episode.  No Cerberus this week.  Clay's finally done with training.  If we're going to be stuck with him anyway (and we are), at least put him on the team so this split-storyline stuff is over with.  It was getting beyond tedious.

I'm thinking that Stella's gonna bail sooner rather than later.  She doesn't seem overly keen now that she's getting a taste of what being in a relationship with a SEAL will likely entail.

Loved the stuff with Sonny because we got to learn more about him.  Thought Davis "smuggling" him out to get fried chicken was funny.  Also liked Jason "Bring beer.  Good beer.  Not that micro brew pumpkin latte raspberry-infused stuff"  HA!

This show is different than The Unit, but it is satisfying that fix for me.

• Love 2

I liked that no shots were fired in the exchange of detainees. Also liked that Jason treated the injured Taliban member Amir, as a human. Then at exchange I believe he didn't let them kill the Americans. Or he didn't suggest they kill them. I did worry that Lucas Garner was a Taliban sympathizer and would attack the team. But was glad he thanked Sonny for saving him. Did like it to that Sonny thought about killing him, but didn't. It was a good episode.

When Sonny Quinn and Ray Perry were watching the switch site through their scopes, at about 39:11 on my screen the 2 vehicles, a Nissan Hard Body, and Isuzu trooper II maybe, anyway they had the Trooper infront of the Hardbody, then when they looked again, after we saw their faces (Ray and Sonny) the vehicles had swapped places. Was this a bad edit, or??

I did like the Clay/Stella and Derek/Trish new neighbor interaction. Also like it when Ray and Naima have their interactions. Stella does have a lot to think about. Just hope my first impression that she was just out to use Clay for some reason isn't true.

Edited by webruce
Spell corrections.
  • Love 1