Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Where Is Baby DeOrr?

A young couple enjoys an impromptu camping trip in Leadore, Idaho, until their 2-year-old son suddenly vanishes. Investigators and private detectives work around the clock to find the missing boy, only to point the finger back at the parents.

This was a strange one.  All I know is the parents are lying, but why?  Leaving an active toddler in the care of grandpa with his oxygen tank was stupid.   Accidents can happen, but you don't dispose of the body.

• Love 6

It was strange. I feel like the kid died accidentally and the family disposed of the body to cover it up. Maybe they worried that whoever accidentally killed him would go to jail?

Grandpa was a weird one. He didn't seem the least bit concerned that the kid is gone, of course he didn't quite seem all there to begin with, so leaving your two year old with just him because of an urgent need to go fishing wasn't the greatest idea ever .

Honestly, they all seemed a bit indifferent to the fact their child is missing, as if they know he's dead and there is no real hope of getting him back. Because if I thought some creeper had abducted my child I would expose every secret I had to find my child before the inevitable abuse he was suffering could go any further. Because, if the child was abducted by some creepy guy, it likely wasn't to go buy him candy and toys. They act more like someone who's child is dead. 

I do have to applaud the show for finding that one photo of the mother giving total side eye to little DeOrr.  Way to throw shade, show. 

• Love 5