Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E22: Temptation Competition #3; Nominations #7

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, K-9 said:

First HGs to vote are usually the obvious supporters of a nominee.

I didn't realize this.  Although I guess it's difficult for editing and production and Julie herself when the voting is unanimous week after week.  Julie says 'what will he/she do?' when it's all so flipping obvious.  Duh!

Things should improve when numbers drop and Paul's minions must start picking at each other.  

I lOVE Kevin! I love him because he is "older" and has survived! He's made no enemies. He breaks up the fights. He speaks sense and doesn't do the "I'm not talking to you" nonsense. Dude has a ton of kids (mostly girls) I'm pretty sure the "nubile young women" are nothing more than daughter figures to him as they would be for me! Put me in there with all those good looking kids and I can assure you I would have NO problem NOT sleeping with them! LOL I don't date anyone younger then my kid! 

• Love 4