Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Tag Team Tatt

• Start Topic

Artists must depend on each other to survive.  The fight for the final five is on and two artists are forced to face off.

Halo has really been impressing me with his calm & collected approach.  He's got good skills and seems to confine his less-than-flattering comments about the others to his talking heads. As much of a tool Jay was, it would have been fun to see Scott's head explode if he was saved!

I hated the guest judge's design. The other judges would have torn it to pieces if it were being judged. The jaw and noise didn't line up and it made it look like it had a broken jaw and nose. There was also a swoopy thing on the back that didn't make sense.

Edited by 90PercentGravity

In my opinion, the finale is Scott, Sausage, & I think Halo will beat out Mattie.

I like Sausage.  It think he is the best tattoo artist this season.

Scott is also very good, but I dislike his personalty.  Probably influences my opinion of his tattoos.  But I realize he is a great artist.

Halo has the best personality and is good tattoo artist as well.

I like Sausage.  It think he is the best tattoo artist this season.

He is the best artist, for sure.  But he also appears to be a whiny wimp.  It's a shame both of those are true.

• Love 1

That leopard and rose tattoo was seriously fugly.  Compete to tattoo something that, if you came up with it on your own, would have us bounce you out of here so fast your head would spin.  Leopard with a facial deformity and dislocated jaw biting a rose.  Lovely.

I'm just glad Jay is gone.  He is exhausting.  

I am so glad Jay is gone, he was a whiny brat from the start. After what he did to Scott he should not have been surprised that Scott helped Melissa. If you're a douche & a sore loser that's what happens. I don't get all the hate on Scott. Be mad at the judges but not at him for winning so many times. He listens & does what is asked of him. Keep it simple. I never get why the other artists get mad when the winning artists gives the one's he doesn't like or is a threat a hard tattoo. But when they win they do the same thing. They focused so much on hating Scott that they couldn't concentrate on their own tattoos. The tag team tattoo Scott & Halo worked seamlessly together & kept it simple but unique. I like Sausage as an artist & Matt but their tattoo was terrible & congested. If you judge based on the entire show, week after week, Scott's is the best with Sausage 2nd.

(edited)

I agree with you Lolo. I think Scott has been the best artist and has played the game from day one. Snausage seems to be letting the completion get into his head and it's screwing him up. Halo has had some good tats but he seems kind of wishy washy to me. Matti is hit or miss. Based on the preview it seems Scott has a stumble next week. I hope he makes it through to win this. Sure, he's a jerk but a talented one and since this isn't usually a personality contest and I don't have to live with him, I want him to win based on the work.

ETA I was glad he helped Melissa and she was smart to listen, like she said why wouldn't she listen to someone whose work the judges like?

I saw the rerun and I still laugh at the judge who commented "Looks like Satan dropped a flashlight"  about Jay's demon. lol

Edited by thewhiteowl