Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Mircea Monroe

• Start Topic

Some?  It's a rare occurrence when I actually do know who the guest star is.

Gary Anthony Williams is pretty good.  As much as I like Greg Proops, there have been a ton of Whose Line episodes with Greg over the years, and I'm enjoying seeing people like Gary and Keegan-Michael Key bring something new to the table.

• Love 1

Yeah I don't know most of the young people from Glee or whatever, but I guess that's just me being out of the young demographic. As long as the guests play along, it doesn't matter to me. I do like seeing the new performers.

• Love 1

The intros were: Wayne--The One and Only, Gary--One in a million, Colin--One of a kind, and Ryan--One sick puppy.

The games were: Weird Newscasters, Dubbing, World's Worst, Secret, Irish Drinking Song, and Helping Hands.

Two gems from Dubbing: " I'm a Baptist." and " Your snout is elongating!"

Secret had Colin and Ryan as The Lone Ranger and Tonto, respectively.

World's Worst ? Commercials!

Ms. Monroe was pretty cool during Dubbing and I will always enjoy her transformations! I did not know she was in Episodes, as well as Heart of Dixie. She was Matt Bomer's wife in Magic Mike. Hope we see her again, she was good and a sport. Hopefully, no Helping Hands next time.