Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Kaniel Outis

On 4/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, pfk505 said:

Loving the shit out of this so far!

YES! Me too! I love every single stinking ridiculous impossible batshit crazy minute of it!

On 4/12/2017 at 2:15 AM, solea said:

Anyone know who the actor is that played the Korean prisoner having withdrawal? Couldn't find him on imdb. 

Rick Yune! Alias!

On 4/12/2017 at 7:34 AM, mccartygirl said:

So glad Kellerman is back! He is the only reason I watched Private Practice and Girlfriends Guide to Divorce. I might have squee'd when he came on screen. 

Seconded! THE MAGNIFICENT BASTARD 

On 4/12/2017 at 4:28 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

KELLERMAN! You lousy, fucktard of a Magnificent Bastard!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Inbar Lavi is absolutely gorgique. Wow. what presence, even when all you can see are her eyes. 

• Love 4
On 4/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, pfk505 said:

Does it bug anyone else that they abandoned the little audio tag as the show exits for commercial? No? Just me? Ok...

Loving the shit out of this so far!

On 4/15/2017 at 6:32 AM, StevedeMena said:

I don't understand....?

On 4/16/2017 at 2:22 AM, Trini said:

In the original series, they'd play a 3(?)-second graphic at the commercial breaks. I don't know if you've watched any of the NCISes, but they do something similar.

If you watch old seasons on Netflix, they still have it.  I don't miss it, but I didn't hate it either.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

In the original series, they'd play a 3(?)-second graphic at the commercial breaks. I don't know if you've watched any of the NCISes, but they do something similar.

I love this in both shows because when I've recorded it and am fast-forwarding through the commercials, I know where to stop on a dime.