Type keyword(s) to search

Shoshanna: Where Did She Go?

Hey all--

Glad to partake in this conversation. Is there any particular reason that Shoshanna keeps getting snubbed with airtime every damn episode. She's arguably had 10 words the whole season, and there are two episodes left.

Is she involved in another engagement that's restricting her from coming to set? I'm still kind of wishful of her and Ray. What do you guys think?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She was on the first few seasons. Don't know what happened to her. 

I figure the actress did something to piss off Lena.

Sorry. I forgot my sarcasm font. WE remember Shoshanna. Seems Lena doesn't. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I have a theory that Sosia Mamet had such chemistry with her part, was so different than the others, and entertaining, that she was an inconvenient distraction to the show runners. The very thing that made her a permanent fourth "girl", when she was only supposed to introduce Jenna, might be the thing that made Lena Dunham keep her on the sidelines lest she steal the show.

Taylornotsoswift, when I saw BTE, I thought, well, so much for Shosh and Ray.  But then seeing how there are two more episodes, and how the camera was on Shosh's face the entire time Ray and Abigail are bonding, I'm hoping Abigail and Ray are misdirection. Abigail / Ray certainly seemed railroaded.

Edited by DianeDobbler