Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: MKTOPAZ

When Clay is forced to use his fiancée to carry out an operation, the whole team reexamines their personal connections, or more accurately, the lack thereof. Meanwhile, Alex forges an unexpected bond with an asset at the center of a conspiracy, and Harry struggles to find his place on the task force.

When did Shelby become such a Caleb is the bestest guy ever cheerleader? That speech she gave the fiancee seemed to come out of nowhere. 

Alex sure bought Harry's phone call too easy.

Harry: “What? Okay, so, what do you propose that I do? Stay back here in the bunker while you all go off and play "Say Yes to the Dress"? No.”

Harry is the best. 

I hate myself for shipping Harry & Sebastian, though.

Of course, they have to create conflict between Clay and his fiancee so Shelby can sleep with a third member of the family.  

If I didn't love their platonic friendship so much, I'd ship Nimah and Ryan hard core. He doesn't deserve her but clicks the best with her and have a much more believable and interesting relationship than Alex and Ryan.

Clay and Owen also are a great mentor/mentee pairing whose relationship I like seeing evolve a lot more than when Owen was lecturing his recruits.

As has been said before Harry is great and should get his own spin-off.