Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Teaser For Season 13 Of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

• Start Topic

So Kim's big Emmy moment is almost here as she walks us through the most harrowing ordeal of her life, and Khloe is staring at something in the palm of her hand and petting her hair. Other than that I saw a bunch of people who see each other all day every day hugging each other like long lost besties. Kourtney wondering practically out loud when her contractual obligation to hang out with Scott will end.

• Love 2

So Kim's big Emmy moment is almost here as she walks us through the most harrowing ordeal of her life, and Khloe is staring at something in the palm of her hand and petting her hair. Other than that I saw a bunch of people who see each other all day every day hugging each other like long lost besties. Kourtney wondering practically out loud when her contractual obligation to hang out with Scott will end.

Kim is such a lousy actress. She uses the same face and tone of voice when she tells how the doctor had to stick his whole arm into her and scrape the placenta out with his fingernails as she does retelling the horror of being robbed. And Khloe had just about as interest in hearing it.
And how does Kim getting robbed in a hotel in Paris, become that they ALL need to have security outside their homes?

Am I the only one tired of hearing Kendall bitch about about the paparazzi following her? Stop strutting around with other models all dressed like you're on the runway, right down to the expressionless vacant looks on your faces.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

they ALL need to have security outside their homes?

Am I the only one tired of hearing Kendall bitch about about the paparazzi following her? Stop strutting around with other models all dressed like you're on the runway, right down to the expressionless vacant looks on your faces.

They've all had stalkers and weirdos wandering onto their property.  I believe a few of them had their homes burglarized.  I don't think they all need secret service level protection, but they could start with just not blasting their every move out to the corners of the universe.  They were in Costa Rica for days, IG'ing their exact location.  I'm surprised it took that long for something like Kim's robbery to happen.  Maybe they are so used to the paparazzi hovering, or think that their millions of social media followers actually give a crap about them, that they have this false sense of security.