Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
The Crazed Spruce

S03.E09: Jay Leno vs. Craig Ferguson

Did anyone see this? For some reason, my DVR didn't record it. I checked the Spike website and it says the episodes are available the day after they air, but the only one that's unlocked is the one from last week. I can't even find a place to sign in with my TV Provider. I don't understand what the pint is of having a website to stream from, if it's impossible to use. Grrrr

I saw it.  Jay Leno was out of his league before he even started but he was game.

Craig used to open every once in a while lip syncing some song.  With puppets.  I wish he had brought the puppets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I saw it.  Jay Leno was out of his league before he even started but he was game.

Craig used to open every once in a while lip syncing some song.  With puppets.  I wish he had brought the puppets.

I kind of halfway convinced myself that the unicorn in his second song was an homage to Secretariat. 

Craig will ALWAYS win in my eyes, but yeah, I would have loved to see the puppets again; especially the bellhop monkey and the Cajun gator ;-)

• Like 1