Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Light Up the Runway

Boy it only took one season for them to break our show.  You can't have nice things anymore I tell you.  Maybe we raved so much about last season that they got together and decided "that's not gonna happen again...hahaha".

Some shows are just so disappointing lately..simply because someone decided to try and "fix" what isn't broke.

• Love 3

Izzy can go any time now.  Everytime I see that sprout,  I think of that beginning judging when she said "and yes, I AM wearing a live plant on my head." So freaking pleased with herself.  Yes Izzy, we see you have a live plant on your head, now move on...

• Love 2

I was glad she explained it because I'd never seen it before and was wondering what it was and where from.  Plus I assume it was both worn and explained at the behest of the producers.   I mean, I bet she had it previously but they glommed onto it as a distinguishing feature for her.   All these reality shows with kids seem to want them in semi-costumish attire, to help differentiate the cast from each other.  To some extent, the adult versions do it, too.  

On 1/20/2017 at 6:25 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I would have chosen Molly as the winner. Hers was the only one that looked good in regular lighting and with the outfit lit up.

I think a lot of us here are definitely not agreeing with the judges, because I would've also chosen Molly's outfit as the winner. Chris' outfit would look good if I was going out clubbing or to an 80s party, but not for everyday wear, whereas Molly's outfit is something that wouldn't look out of place if I wore it out on the street.

• Love 3