Type keyword(s) to search

Thread Titles - Suggestions?

• Start Topic

Hello, everyone!

A request for help. 

I would like to rename many of the threads in our forum, but I am not having much creative juice on the topic.  So I am asking for some help.  Ideally, I'd love each thread to be "Subject: Witty Line or Characteristic from the Show." (Two examples of this currently in use are "Jess Mariano: He Doesn't Like Anybody Else" and "Lorelai Gilmore: The 10(+) Things I Hate About You") So this is the nomination thread.  Put your ideas for thread titles here, and then I'll create a poll thread and people can anonymously vote. 

I'd like to rename the following threads, and if you think others need renamed as well, let me know!

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Season 6

Season 7

Sookie

Marty

Logan

Rory and Logan

Rory and Tristan

Rory and Jess

Dean

Luke and April

Lorelai and Luke

Lorelai and Christopher

Lorelai and Richard

Luke and Rory

I probably won't put up polls for all of these at once, so please keep adding your suggestions!  Thank you.

For Lorelai and Christopher, I'd like to borrow from one of my favorite exchanges but fitted to the thread pun. "Lorelai and Christopher: Tying Up Loose Ends. Do They Make That Much Thread?"

Hey, there's no Luke thread for the title, "Luke: In His Thread, He's Still A Man."

For Jess/Rory- "Writing/Vandalizing In The Thread. You know, thread Comments."

Edited by Melancholy
58 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

There's no individual post for Rory?

My suggestion for Logan is "Logan Huntzberger  - Call me Master and Commander"

Rory was one of the characters whose thread was already named. I believe it is "Rory Gilmore: Poor Little Rich Girl?"