Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons Talk

• Start Topic

Basically, I love the show. My favorite characters are Mac and Cricket... love them! But there have been some real stinkers in the mix and for a show that's only ten episodes a season I can't figure out why they go 'there'... like the skiing one, Charlie grinding away. Can't get into that. Give me Frank dressed as Andy Warhol... love it, love it!

I didn't like the skiing episode either. Charlie grinding away kind of took me out of the episode. I thought it was kind of out of place. 

This is my favorite show and I rewatched the series sooo many times. 

Heads up: Comedy Central will be airing old episodes in late morning/early afternoon starting tomorrow. We're talking pre-Frank.

ETA: Currently watching "The Dead Finds A Dead Guy." It holds up well.

Heads up: Comedy Central has changed their schedule, and my local cable system did not pick it up. They're running That 70s Show through to 1 p.m., followed by two hours of Sunny. Had to go to the site to find that out.

Another alert: if you've been watching IASIP on Comedy Central, you might want to know that there will be no episodes on Thursday. It's 4/20, and there's more drug-based humor to be mine from That 70s Show.

10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Bad news: Comedy Central is replacing the IASIP block with Scrubs. I had to delete episodes unseen to make room on the DVR. I don't want anybody surprised.

It was fun while it lasted

Good news: Comedy Central will be running three IASIP episodes starting at 3 p.m. on weekdays. That starts today with "Charlie Gets Crippled," the second season opener and the introduction of Frank Reynolds.