Type keyword(s) to search

Held in Chains: The Crimes of Todd Kohlhepp

• Start Topic

The case was featured in a quickly-thrown-together episode of 48 Hours last week, but I thought perhaps those who don't watch that particular show might be interested in discussing things beyond what the episode featured.

Although you should track down the episode.  The justifications that came out of his mother's mouth were jaw-dropping, and even a direct transcript wouldn't do them justice.

• Love 2

I'm still a little fuzzy as to why law enforcement was on his property to begin with.  Did they get a tip?  Were they specifically looking for the young couple?

I'm not blaming the mother for birthing a serial killer, but yeah, she's pretty flip about the fact that he murders people when he gets angry.  I was rather astonished at her conversations in the show.

6 hours ago, Yokosmom said:

I'm still a little fuzzy as to why law enforcement was on his property to begin with.  Did they get a tip?  Were they specifically looking for the young couple?

They were looking for Kala and Charles.  They were looking around because it was the last place their phones had pinged and heard Kala banging inside the container.

• Love 1