Type keyword(s) to search

Preview The Kardashian Sisters' Discussion Of Rob And Chyna's Baby Shower Battle On Keeping Up With The Kardashians

• Start Topic

The pregnancy has been really hard on ROB!!! . This guy is certifiable.  

Even way back when Kourtney was  pregnant with Mason and  the family was on the outs with Scott, HE showed up at the shower and put up with Kris's bitch face, as uncomfortable as it was.  I think Tokyo Toni needs to kick Rob's ass from here to next week, cause no one in the family is going to do it. He really is a spoiled selfish snot nose. I can't believe I agree with Kim on anything, but she's right about him.

That baby is in for one miserable life. Rob isn't the type to just walk away , I see him playing games with Chyna, taking the kid and refusing to return it or hiding out with it. She better get her big ole ass down the courthouse and get her a support order and  a custody agreement. Giving her sole legal and physical custody with probably supervised visits for him.  

• Love 3

The pregnancy has been really hard on ROB!!! . This guy is certifiable.  

Even way back when Kourtney was  pregnant with Mason and  the family was on the outs with Scott, HE showed up at the shower and put up with Kris's bitch face, as uncomfortable as it was.  I think Tokyo Toni needs to kick Rob's ass from here to next week, cause no one in the family is going to do it. He really is a spoiled selfish snot nose. I can't believe I agree with Kim on anything, but she's right about him.

That baby is in for one miserable life. Rob isn't the type to just walk away , I see him playing games with Chyna, taking the kid and refusing to return it or hiding out with it. She better get her big ole ass down the courthouse and get her a support order and  a custody agreement. Giving her sole legal and physical custody with probably supervised visits for him.  

But she would effectively burn any bridges with Kris and Kim and her future as a Kardashian and any shot at being on a Forbes list. She's going to have to put up with Rob's games. She doesn't get the money, fame, AND all of the control. Rob's behavior is going to make Tyga look like a prince.

Obviously the relationship between Rob and Chyna is troubled - and who knows what the point was of having a baby so soon? Was Chyna looking for a ticket to ride on the Kardashian Krazy Train? Was Rob sticking it to his family with the first "real" Kardashian? With Chyna's habit of throwing Rob out of the house, was he always worried that the baby might be kept from him? That could be stressful.

Whatever goes on between those two, their sweet little baby needs love and security - hope she gets it! (On edit, I'd just add that Rob has been emotionally fragile for a very long time - he really needs a good therapist.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Wonder if they're going to attempt to explain why Rob retaliated by texting Kylie's number?

What are all of these gifts that Kris feels the need to bestow upon her only son? Didn't she buy him a house, gave him his own TV show (which he sabotaged), and God knows what else? He really hasn't done anything to warrant an elaborate party, all he did was have sex 9 months ago. Oh and he put together a pack n play and a baby swing which pretty much come put together already.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Wonder if they're going to attempt to explain why Rob retaliated by texting Kylie's number?

What are all of these gifts that Kris feels the need to bestow upon her only son? Didn't she buy him a house, gave him his own TV show (which he sabotaged), and God knows what else? He really hasn't done anything to warrant an elaborate party, all he did was have sex 9 months ago. Oh and he put together a pack n play and a baby swing which pretty much come put together already.

his big complaint has always been that she favored Kim and ignored him. So she's making up for it.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Obviously the relationship between Rob and Chyna is troubled - and who knows what the point was of having a baby so soon? Was Chyna looking for a ticket to ride on the Kardashian Krazy Train? Was Rob sticking it to his family with the first "real" Kardashian? With Chyna's habit of throwing Rob out of the house, was he always worried that the baby might be kept from him? That could be stressful.

Whatever goes on between those two, their sweet little baby needs love and security - hope she gets it! (On edit, I'd just add that Rob has been emotionally fragile for a very long time - he really needs a good therapist.)

He clearly is fragile, either something  that hasn't been diagnosed or isn't being acknowledged publicly, but there is also some very weird family dynamics at work. They could be intertwined  or not, but it seems he is playing some kind of mind games with them.

Stressful getting "thrown out the house" and returning to his own place, all paid for and stocked with goodies? (He was more stressed when he had to choose between trying on new pants or wearing his same stinky shorts and slides.) I don't see it as stressful at all. Maybe for Chyna, but I doubt that too, seeing how she loves a good fight "a la Wendy Williams" . She's no shrinking violet, despite the lady like airs she put on around MJ. I don't have much sympathy for her. At least Tokyo Toni had the smarts to stop after one bad decision, Chyna's 2 for 2.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

his big complaint has always been that she favored Kim and ignored him. So she's making up for it.

He clearly is fragile, either something  that hasn't been diagnosed or isn't being acknowledged publicly, but there is also some very weird family dynamics at work. They could be intertwined  or not, but it seems he is playing some kind of mind games with them.

Stressful getting "thrown out the house" and returning to his own place, all paid for and stocked with goodies? (He was more stressed when he had to choose between trying on new pants or wearing his same stinky shorts and slides.) I don't see it as stressful at all. Maybe for Chyna, but I doubt that too, seeing how she loves a good fight "a la Wendy Williams" . She's no shrinking violet, despite the lady like airs she put on around MJ. I don't have much sympathy for her. At least Tokyo Toni had the smarts to stop after one bad decision, Chyna's 2 for 2.

imo the weird family dynamics involve Kris, the narcissistic mother, who keeps Rob tied to her emotionally and financially; Kim, the narc mother's golden child who has often been cruel; Khloe, the narc mother's love child who serves as enabler; and Robert Kardashian, who died too young. I'm not sure Rob is playing mind games - he could just be trying to escape the dysfunction, and his feelings.

Being with Chyna might feel familiar in that she seems to live in her own self-centered world every bit as much as Kris, Kim and Khloe - but it sure doesn't seem like a healthy match. (I meant that it could be stressful not knowing if Rob would be allowed to see the baby since Chyna kept tossing him out.)

• Love 2

He left on his own as often as she kicked him out. It's as stressful for her to wonder what his ass is doing and if she's going to be stuck alone again.  

I do see his attraction to Chyna, she is like Kris, in that she is a tough, kind of take charge person, very business oriented. When he went to tell her of his plans for the new underwear business and she kind of burst his bubble( IMO, she was right), he freaked, and basically used the same argument that he used with Mommy."you aren't supporting/backing/helping me...., therefore....you don't love me, and ran away to sulk and refuse to talk to her. Yes, he's immature and has been babied,  but it goes even deeper. I do believe there is some kind of underlying mental illness,  but also and not necessarily connected is this fucked up family of his and the whole weird  Kris/Kim dynamic that it seems everyone in the family takes second place to. I have always suspected there is a lot of conversation/plotting between those two about the other family members, and in particular the plans for the show and the storylines that will be played out.

Again though, this poor kid is stuck in the middle of two non too bright people who put barely a thought into the consequences of having a child together.

• Love 3