Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: What Happened to Baby Lisa?

The mystery surrounding the disappearance of a 10-month-old girl from her Kansas City, Mo., home is examined. The family fears that she was abducted by a drifter, but the police suspect that someone within the family may be responsible.

This was very unsatisfying. They never really delved into how or why that drifter would target Baby Lisa nor did they go into much evidence for suspecting the mother. I sure hope that baby got handed off to someone who knew how to care for her. :( 

• Love 6

I think it was the drifter too....simply because I cannot get around that phone call. So many other things could point to the mother. She was drinking, something went wrong, she had her brother come get the baby to dispose of, the cadaver dog hit on the carpet in her room.  But that Jersey guy....his on/off GF supposedly really wanted a baby. I think he took Lisa to try and win her back. I can't see any other reason why one of the missing phones from the Irwin house would be calling that girl's number. I think he took the baby, but his girl didn't want her and he got rid of her. So sad. I noticed a lot of people online saying he didn't do it because the police let him go. Police let him go because they simply had no evidence to hold him on. That doesn't mean they didn't think he did it. That's just the way it goes sometimes. 

• Love 1