Type keyword(s) to search

Sarah's Marathon Diary: 'What's Next?' Becomes 'What Else?' As The West Wing's Worst Season Slogs On

• Start Topic

WOW. All these years, I have been typing (here and at TWOP) that the 5th season just never happened (other than The Supremes...which was written by Sorkin and given to Debra Cahn (no, I have no facts to back it up at all-just made it up), but I digress) and Sarah Hope said it literately and perfectly. Only thing wrong is that the episodes were not even as good as she said!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, AriAu said:

WOW. All these years, I have been typing (here and at TWOP) that the 5th season just never happened (other than The Supremes...which was written by Sorkin and given to Debra Cahn (no, I have no facts to back it up at all-just made it up), but I digress) and Sarah Hope said it literately and perfectly. Only thing wrong is that the episodes were not even as good as she said!

THIS.

I agreed with almost everything she said EXCEPT I didn't care for how the show totally destroyed Hoynes, even if Allison was AWESOME in that scene. But Allison is ALWAYS AWESOME!

The other? Josh and Donna. Don't care, don't give a fuck.