Type keyword(s) to search

Miami: New WAGS, New Coast…Probably the Same Drama

OnceSane

I liked the finale. I'm glad that Darnell and Metisha settled their issues quickly. Surprised and sad about Henscha's pregnancy and miscarriage as well as the Kayla/Eric separation/divorce. I wonder what the real story is there. He didn't really seem to have much to say. 

Ashley's MIL - wow! I'm a little surprised that her mum didn't intercede more at the spa. In any case, she and Philip looked great at the wedding.

No Claudia nor Astrid - I wonder if they'll return if there's another season. 

15 hours ago, LisaRuel said:

Ashley's MIL - wow! I'm a little surprised that her mum didn't intercede more at the spa. In any case, she and Philip looked great at the wedding.

Oh my goodness her MIL is a straight up bitch! I was also surprised that Ashley's mom didn't say much when they were at the spa.  The MIL was just so disrespectful from the spa to rolling her eyes during Ashley's mom's toast to her own awful toast.  The glare's coming from Ashley's dad from across the table were great though.  You just know he was biting his tongue because wife and daughter both told him to.  Ashley just needs to recognize that nothing she does from here on out will be good enough for MIL.  The reason they got along so well before was because she didn't expect Ashley to get the ring; now Ashley's permanent competition.  

Other than that, the wedding was nice.  They both looked great and their vows were sweet.  And I liked that the wedding didn't look super extravagant.  I know they probably dropped a pretty penny, but it didn't feel like they were flaunting their wealth.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on between Kayla and Eric.  She was all over the place in her explanation of why they are separated.  First, it's because she wants to work on her career instead of supporting his.  Which is reasonable.  But then it was because he makes her feel like he doesn't want her, or something like that?  Dude was straight up flirting with Metisha at the table.  I don't think she was flirting back, but trying to be polite without making it awkward.  But what the hell was he thinking calling her at midnight?!?  He's full of shit.  But.....part of me also feels like when Kayla says she wants to focus on her "career" she means becoming a reality star so.......I don't know.  I just feel like a lot of the conversations they were having did not need to happen when EVERYONE else was around.  I had to laugh hard at Faven's husband who looked absolutely terrified when the other ladies showed up and jumped in on the discussion.  I could see the "ah shit, we about to get attacked and eaten alive...." look on his face and then he was like, "I'm out!" Lol!  

In an unrelated note: Faven's eyes are very, very large and they freak me out.  She looks like a Bratz doll.

• Love 1

In what universe is Astrid turning down Michael? I'm actually surprised he seems into her. If my friend set me up on a blind date and Astrid showed up, I'd be more than a little pissed off. I'm not exactly sure what these guys see in her. And part of me thinks Astrid was turned off by the fact Michael hadn't signed with a team and may not be in the MLB (and making a ton of money)

This show is going downhill quickly. There are four attractive women in this cast: Claudia, Ashley, Kayla, and Metisha, and they've already driven Claudia away and probably Metisha, too. I'll admit, Claudia is a little flaky, but the girls alternate between yelling at her when she's around and then b!tch about how disloyal she is when she doesn't come. She probably thought being on the show would be fun and a career boost, I can't really blame her for telling the show to kick rocks (if she leaves).

And poor Metisha. She seems so sweet and actually cares about how her actions affect the other women. I can't believe how misconstrued the situation with Darnell became. She never said she slept with him, and she said the reason she didn't want to say anything was she thought it would make things worse (I don't agree, but at least her heart was in the right place). What Hencha told Darnell was complete BS, and I hope she gets called out on it. Then Darnell going into attack mode before even giving a chance for Metisha to explain. I know it's a reality show, but take it down a level. 

Ashley will stick around for sure. Maybe she felt insecure around Claudia and deliberately chased her away to be the "pretty one". Claudia should probably just live happily with Julius and find some other work avenue, she can do better than this show. I'm just not sure a show where Astrid is cock-of-the-walk, with Darnell, Favan, Ashley, and maybe Kayla is all that great.