Type keyword(s) to search

Check Out Lea Michele In The Second Promo For Scream Queens Season 2

This a pretty awful show but Hester is the only reason to watch. I couldn't care less about the Chanels.

By the way, what happened to the "main" girl of s1? The one who was played by the lead from Chloe King? Is she still one the show?

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 1
On 8/21/2016 at 11:12 AM, FurryFury said:

This a pretty awful show but Hester is the only reason to watch. I couldn't care less about the Chanels.

By the way, what happened to the "main" girl of s1? The one who was played by the lead from Chloe King? Is she still one the show?

Skylar Samules is not back for season 2.  I guess a guest appearance is possible but she is not a regular.

Apparently Skyler was photographed on what looks like the set, so people are speculating that she'll have a surprise cameo,

maybe to be killed off?

I haven't seen this pic and I can't find it, so who knows.

Edited by mack6986

She's not the greatest actor so don't care. Also it's creepy how much she looks like Andrew Lowe. Same rail body, long very thin pencil-y neck, squarish head, pale hair and skin,  and anime staring eyes. 

Whoever told Emma Roberts her hair looks great bleached out like that isn't her friend. She's been rocking it for 2 years now and it looks like shit