Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Paradise

Allison:  Big/small fish in a small/big pond.

She was unlikely to have become president of the unified USA, but she stands every chance to be leader of her own kingdom/duchy/principality.  And perhaps her long-term vision is for her own district to become powerful/influential enough to gradually swallow up the others, one by one.  So, eventually she will be president of a unified USA.

1 hour ago, Netfoot said:

She was unlikely to have become president of the unified USA, but she stands every chance to be leader of her own kingdom/duchy/principality.  And perhaps her long-term vision is for her own district to become powerful/influential enough to gradually swallow up the others, one by one.  So, eventually she will be president of a unified USA.

hopefully they'll give us a convincing motive for Alison and flesh out what the US is actually like in The Last Ship post apocalyptic universe in the remaining episodes. The domestic power struggle story line could be interesting, or it could fall flat. particularly if they carry on not giving us a clear picture of the fictional society they've created. I think the lack of detail on the wider world outside the ship. particularly at home in the US, has been a weakness in this season, but it' not too late to rectify this.

I made a big mistake. I recorded all the episodes so I could watch them at a much quicker pace down the stretch (didn't start the season until maybe 2 weeks ago), but that was a huge mistake, because this is way too much stupid to digest at once. I really don't even know where to start. I probably won't be back for season 4

• Love 1