Type keyword(s) to search

S2E08: Zero Sum

MissLucas

When she killed the FBI guy, she was defending Jackson. And when she stabbed the dude in the forest, that was totally self-defence. As for Gwen...well, the polar bear killed her. Jamie was just an accessory. ;-)

She certainly did seem intent on Logan dying, but since I'm 99% sure he'll turn up again, that one's more of a push (so to speak). So, yeah, her body count is a little high, relatively speaking, but I don't think of her as a serial killer just yet.

• Love 2

Jamie shot the FBI guy approx a gazillion times.  It was just a bit excessive.  The guy in the forest was totally self-defense, so was the one guy she kicked on the plane.  Logan was straight up murder, assuming he's most sincerely dead.  I would put crazy cult lady as manslaughter :)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, raven said:

Jamie shot the FBI guy approx a gazillion times.  It was just a bit excessive.  The guy in the forest was totally self-defense, so was the one guy she kicked on the plane.  Logan was straight up murder, assuming he's most sincerely dead.  I would put crazy cult lady as manslaughter :)

Crazy cult lady might even be self defense. I mean, should anyone feel safe trapped in a small space with her?

Yeah, that lady showed too much glee at the prospect of feeding folks to the ice-bears. Had they allowed her inside the bus she might have tried to shove them out as snacks. Logan was Jaimie's first real cold-blooded kill.

• Love 1