Type keyword(s) to search

It's Christmas time!

15 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

I like the I'm Scheming Of A White Christmas episode.

That's my favorite too. I do like Home for the Holidays its feels just right about the first holiday back after you out or left for college.  Expecting everything to be the same when it really isn't, things change, people change.  I like everyone trying to give Claire and Gracie good Christmas (except for Lucille's remark to Marty), and its the one with a Wiseman with a harpoon! I never tired of seeing what Tim comes up with or tries to come up with for his lights.   

• Love 2

Laff was showing 4 Home Improvement Christmas episodes yesterday and I'm Scheming Of A White Christmas happened to be one of them.

5 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

That's my favorite too. I do like Home for the Holidays its feels just right about the first holiday back after you out or left for college.  Expecting everything to be the same when it really isn't, things change, people change.  I like everyone trying to give Claire and Gracie good Christmas (except for Lucille's remark to Marty), and its the one with a Wiseman with a harpoon! I never tired of seeing what Tim comes up with or tries to come up with for his lights.   

It was nice to see Jonathan one last time in that episode.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Yeah and it felt so true to life. I also agree that Lucille really picked the wrong time to bring all this crap up with Marty. Especially, when Marty did come up with a good plan with Nancy for Claire and Grace to celebrate Christmas without the shadow of the divorce over everyone. I always enjoyed Tim's zaniness with decorating because it's become quite a thing not only at Christmas, but also for Halloween or even 4th of July in the US. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, readster said:

Yeah and it felt so true to life. I also agree that Lucille really picked the wrong time to bring all this crap up with Marty. Especially, when Marty did come up with a good plan with Nancy for Claire and Grace to celebrate Christmas without the shadow of the divorce over everyone. I always enjoyed Tim's zaniness with decorating because it's become quite a thing not only at Christmas, but also for Halloween or even 4th of July in the US. 

It really did. They really did and its not easy to come up with one for Christmas when your divorced because naturally you both want your kids with you for Christmas. I loved Tim's excitement at decorating the lights. The different ideas he came up with. He really got into it. 

• Love 1