Type keyword(s) to search

Scream After Dark: MTV Works the Graveyard Shift

Man, this was weird. 

At first, I thought it was going to be something akin to The Talking Dead, but it ended up being a parody of the current trend of post shows. 

The one thing that they took semi seriously was the parting thoughts from the cast members who met their end during the episode. I liked that, and hope they continue to do those. 

• Love 1

So, for the first time since the premiere, this after show show showed up on my DVR.

This show... this show is insane. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was never supposed to be a show at all. Like the actors were just messing around on set, and they decided to film it for the hell of it.

One moment I really thought was funny was during the Emma Vlog segment, the first comment he read was from "BILLYLOOMIS6969".

• Love 1

I flove this show, freaking hilarious.

"Is this guy even good looking?"

"A 45-year-old guy wrote this dialogue."

"Eau de Deceased: Is that you, Jake?"

I wish they had had this for every episode, kinda weird how they had this for this random episode. Can this...can this just be a show unto itself? The cast is awesome.

"Sometimes they do this weird thing where they share the same breath." LOL

Jeffery to Sean (who played Eli): "Do you think Eli really needed to be there? Wasn't his character kinda fluff?"

Jeffery to Amadeus (who played Kieran): "Who would play you in the Scream movie? Obviously not you, because you're just a TV actor."

Goodness, I wish all after-shows were like this.

4 minutes ago, niklj said:

Jeffery to Sean (who played Eli): "Do you think Eli really needed to be there? Wasn't his character kinda fluff?"

Jeffery to Amadeus (who played Kieran): "Who would play you in the Scream movie? Obviously not you, because you're just a TV actor."

Goodness, I wish all after-shows were like this.

I loved how Sean turned that back around on Jeffrey saying Eli wasn't needed, but like after shows, something you wouldn't mind having around.