Type keyword(s) to search

Lethal Weapon Anticipation

OK, so I was fully prepared to HATE HATE HATE this but I just watched the trailer in the Media thread and (I can't believe I'm saying this) it looks good! I mean, they've got the humor/action thing going pretty well and while I don't fully get why they needed to make a Lethal Weapon tv show now that I've seen the trailer I hope it does well! What has happened to me?!?! 

• Love 3
On 5/18/2016 at 11:49 AM, Lisin said:

OK, so I was fully prepared to HATE HATE HATE this but I just watched the trailer in the Media thread and (I can't believe I'm saying this) it looks good! I mean, they've got the humor/action thing going pretty well and while I don't fully get why they needed to make a Lethal Weapon tv show now that I've seen the trailer I hope it does well! What has happened to me?!?! 

Yeah, so this pretty much my exact reaction! This was not at all on my list of potential fall shows (I'm quite picky about my shows - only so much space on the DVR) -- and then I saw the trailer and read a lengthy description of the show/pilot, and they got me. It's made it onto my short list!

• Love 2
On 5/18/2016 at 11:49 AM, Lisin said:

This was me too. And then, and then, and THEN, I saw Jordana Brewster Skeletor  with her "Do you want to DIE?" question, and my hate regenerated and I don't know if I'll watch.

Who am I kidding? If I stomached that cryptkeeper during the disappointing sequel to Dallas, I suppose I can watch this. Though the former had the yummilicousness of Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy), while this show...doesn't. 

Edited by GHScorpiosRule