Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Anschluss '77 (9/23/1977)

Nazis!  In South America!  WEARING LEISURE SUITS!!  And ZOMG THEY CLONED HITLER!!!

I'm sorry, but while I've found most of the old WW episodes to hold up really well during the MeTV run, this one was all kinds of ludicrous.  And I'm saying that as someone who owned -- and wore -- a leisure suit!  (I was a tween and my mom bought it for me since they were supposedly trendy.)

• Love 2

It's been a looong time since I've seen the 70s episodes, but as I recall they get worse as they go along.  I seem to recall the one with Rick Springfield being pretty nutty and then there's various robots, aliens and chat with a dolphin or two, I think.  

Oh that clone of Hitler was the absolute Cheese! The clone had more HAIR than the original! Though I did like how they used and showed actual footage of the original Hitler.

So, was that guy, older guy, Steve's father? And how come we didn't see him in Season 1?

According to WP, the older guy is an agent named Joe Atkinson, a new creation for Season 2.  However, Lyle Waggoner's character is officially Steve Trevor Jr., the son of the WWII Steve.

One other thing about this episode that I don't think was ever made clear in S1: when Diana is Diana Prince, she doesn't have her powers... she had to come up with a way to do the spin and transform before she could break free.  Maybe wearing the belt under the street clothes would have been a good idea?  :)

According to WP, the older guy is an agent named Joe Atkinson, a new creation for Season 2.  However, Lyle Waggoner's character is officially Steve Trevor Jr., the son of the WWII Steve.

Ah, that makes sense! Just like (seguing here) in Justice League Unlimited, "Task Force X" I think it was, the Rick Flagg, Jr., was the son of the Rick Flagg we saw in the movie JL: The New Frontier which was set during the Kennedy era.