Type keyword(s) to search

Angel Investigations: Angel in the Media

Thanks for posting that, it was very interesting! The first Darla death pitch is hilarious and it must have been a joke pitch.

I hated the Angel/Cordelia romance from the moment it started so I'm on the same page as Minear. Cordelia post Forgiving was pretty terrible, unfortunately. Compared to earlier Cordelia, at least, who was awesome. I do like season 4 a lot tho, but I still missed Cordy.

• Love 1

Thanks for posting that, it was very interesting! The first Darla death pitch is hilarious and it must have been a joke pitch.

I recall Julie Benz mentioning that when Angel brought her back as a resurrected Darla at the end of season 1, she had just done a pilot for another series, and so she was unsure whether she'd be available for a lengthy arc in season 2. I believe the "Darla unceremoniously stakes herself" pitch was an idea for how they'd back out of Darla's storyline if Benz couldn't sign on for more than a few episodes. But her other series didn't get picked up, so they fortunately never had to do that.

• Love 1