Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Nope. I'll post it when I can find it. I need SUCH a better filing system for my Matt stuff. Ugh. 

Anyways, ForeverAlone, you go! 

I love you Hotch, but don't shut Reid up. Nobody puts baby in a corner. 

Divining Rod.

• Love 1

Yeah.

This was another annoying example (as much as I love Hotch) of people shutting Reid up. I mean, does no one finds the things he says interesting or curious, even from just a knowledge boosting angle? Do they not want to learn more, or is it they just don't care what Reid has to say? You would think a group of intelligent, educated professionals would respond more positively to an educated, intelligent professional. Instead everyone shuts him up and never engages him about stuff he says. Hardly anyone engages Reid in an actual conversation that doesn't revolve specifically about the case, except for Alex, and she has sadly left the building. Are all the writers anti-intellectual at heart, or do they just think this sort of stuff is funny, and would rather have the team members shut up and denigrate Reid with eye rolling and annoyed looks, rather than engage him on his level? 

• Love 1

My god! That pic took my breath away when I clicked on it this morning! Isn't that when he surreptitiously says "Thank you" to Blake (for not narcing to the team about Maeve), and she just as quietly replies "Yep."? 

God Complex?