Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

The other day we decided to leapfrog if someone didn't answer a game, or post a new question, in a reasonable amount of time, like about an hour or so? People get busy or called away, so if some want to continue, it's okay! :)

Wait-wut? I thought 7 was your favorite now...asdfghjkl;'asdfghjkl!! And mine changes so often, but I love 5hair! And 4 is so awesome! But 3 has Elephant's Memory! And it's not 1 because Em isn't there yet! AUGH! Oh, my poor brain...

It looks like the outfit she wore in Elephant's Memory so I'll say that. :P

Ugh, thank you! I knew it was was a one-word title, but I would have been trying to recall it the entire night without your help. 

W23DAai.jpg

"These PTVers really spend all this time talking about ME?!" :)

OMFG HOW COME I DON'T KNOW THIS ONE? 

Everything about this picture is perfect. The cleavage. The way she sits with her legs spread. His blue shirt, his watch, the way their shoulders are pressed against each other. The way he's sitting. 

Does it really matter which episode this is?

I'm just going to say sometime in Season 4 ...maybe Amplification? And I'll go back to writing fanfic about them, thank you very much, my sister friend. 

Edited by idiotwaltz
  • Love 1