Type keyword(s) to search

Gianna Isabella

MarkHB
  • Start Topic

I want her off the show, and fast. She never should have gotten past Hollywood.

That stage mother of hers gave her some really bad habits, and I think if she ever gets past them it's going to take YEARS. Little K. Starr, as I call Gianna, belts with no real emotion. There's a simulation of emotion, I guess, but it's very thin.

I'm sure she's a nice girl, but this is not for her.

I think in 5 or so years Gianna could be really good. She has the voice. But she is, as mentioned, too obviously trained by her stage mother and she doesn't bring the necessary maturity or emotion to the songs she picks. I think and hope she'll be one of the 2 cut this week. 

You would think after the nightmare of Archuleta stagedad that the show would g ok out of its way to not get any other stage mom in their midst.

Gianni is only in due to production shenanigans. She seems over her head and her mom might have pushed this behind the scenes for her daughter to get a bigger shot of stardom than she did.

Granted she has a decent voice. But she shouldn't be the there.