Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Nia Saves the Day

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Kendall just has bad posture and form all over. She was my fave when she first came on, but not so much now.

Kendall does have bad feet and like someone above said, wears her shoulders like earrings. They insist on a series of fouettés in every single one of her routines, but with her shoulders hunched up so high, it's not a great idea, In my opinion.

Maddie, Mak and Jojos feet are somewhere in the middle. Not gorgeous, but they know to point and make the best of it. Brynn absolutely has amazing feet and form all over.

Jojo - there's a special place in my heart for that oddball personality. Girl has no fear and a great spirit, but looks like she has either regresses while being with Abby or has peaked. She's the one who is falling behind the most. Get that girl a Disney show ASAP. She's funnier than she is an amazing dancer. She'd be a good Annie, too with that spunky personality. Doesn't even have to sing well - just ask Sarah Jeasica Parker - she fully admits she isn't a great singer but won the role on overall spunk.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 2
(edited)

100% agree with your whole post, RazzleberryPie !

To summarize, "good feet" looks like someone is wearing pointes (so one line from the knee to the toes, without any angle), but not ;)

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 1